Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ready As We'll Be.

This past Thursday we went in for a growth ultrasound. Today was my 38 week appointment. We were anxious for our Dr.'s feedback as well as to hear if "things" are progressing. Life isn't as comfortable as it once was and the thought of meeting our baby (aka having this baby out) is growing significantly more glamorous with each passing day.

My belly button is as inside out and "outie" as a belly button can be. The nursery is in order. The birthing ball is my new chair. (Bouncing is the new sitting.) Our bedroom has been rearranged to allow the cradle within arm's reach. The lens has been ordered. (Thank you, Hubs!!!) The hospital bags are packed. The car seat is installed. 

Of course, there is more that could be done. More meals could be stockpiled. More diapers could be purchased. There are a few lingering sewing projects and, I'm sure, more Finn hair that could be vacuumed and mopped from the trim. But we are officially as ready as we can be.
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. And this grandma is as ready as can be to welcome another little one to love!! Can't wait!! And although I picked the 26th as the date for my precious little grandbaby to arrive...for your sake I hope I'm not the winner. Hope I'm not too far down the list of calls to be made though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rest assured, Grandma, you're at the top of the [laminated-with-love-by-Brian] list. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes!! That will be a most wonderful call!!

      Delete
  2. So so so excited for you and Brian. I love that Brian laminated your list of people to contact!! Hilarious. I am so excited about the new lens you got. Can't wait to see the wonderful pictures you take with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Tess is ready too! :) Can't wait to add another niece/nephew to the passel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you two! Can't wait to see pictures--hope your baby arrives soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie! HELLO! I didn't know that you read my blog! I'm so glad you commented. We miss you guys! I can't wait to *take* those pictures! Thank you for your prays as we anxiously await BamBam's arrival, and after as we learn life with our little love.

      Delete