Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Family. 9 days old.

On Sanders 9th day, family gathered at my mom's house for dinner. For some it was their first time meeting Sanders, for others it was an chance to see him again.

 Uncle Dale

Aunt Janet

 Sydni and Nana

 Sydni

Gpa Lawrence

Gpa Lawrence and Gma B.

 Gpa Al

 Aunt Barb

Gpa Al and Gma Jane

 My dad, Tess, and Gpa Lawrence with their little namesake. :)

Brian and I loved the name Sanders upon finding it in Grandpa Lawrence's family tree. Using it was our way of naming our little guy after Grandpa Lawrence. In addition, after having traveled this pregnancy journey so closely with my sister, it was important to me that Sanders be named after her. Sanders' middle name, Liam, was our way of honoring my sister, Tessa Leigh, as well as my dad, Jeffery Lee (from whom Tess gets her middle name.) 



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun night! As much as I didn't feel like having pics taken 3 days before I gave birth :), I do love these pics of us with Sanders! I am so honored to be part of the reason for his name. Love you, buddy!

    ReplyDelete