Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOSE!!!

Moses Lawson Hemnes, I can't believe you're already 1! I'll never forget a year ago, Uncle Brian and I were over hanging out with Grandpa Lawrence and Grandma Bertha when we got the call. It was a boy, you were our family's newest little keeper. Talk abt the fastest card game to be dropped in the history of all time! We raced to the hospital to meet you. You were so sweet and still are! We love you so much, little buddy! I pray you enjoy many, many, many birthdays to come!
ps Thanks for inviting me to your big camo bash at the Stremler's cabin. I'm homesick down here in the 'Couve. Thanks for giving me such a great reason to come home and celebrate you! :)

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. It's kinda unreal that he's already one! I was actually just stalking your fb and looking at his baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete